Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Neighbors - The Taylors

When I was a kid, I went to a private school, so I didn't know that many people in the neighborhood.  One family I knew really well was the Taylors.  They lived in the circle right across from our house.  My parents were friends with the mom and dad, Kent & Shauna.  Their oldest son, John, was a little bit older than I, and Jenny was between my age and Lisa's.  Nick was Michelle's age.  During the summer, John, Jenny, and Nick liked to come play in our playhouse and sandbox.  We would also walk over to Bacchus elementary to play on the playground.

I remember spending a lot of time talking to John about the differences between private and public school.

The Taylors are the only family my family kept in contact with after we moved from Kearns to Draper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment